Followers

Sunday 17 October 2010

4 Feng Shui success stories

STORIES ONE
Prosperity area enhanced - finances improved

A few years ago money was very tight. Around the same time I was studying Feng Shui. My little son brought home a big fish he had painted in school. I hung it up in the sunroom where my prosperity area is. CWithin a month my husband got a 10 per cent pay rise. When my daughter brought home an origami project from school, I hung the mobile next to the kitchen window in the wealth area. My husband then received a substantial bonus. I have kept both art projects in their places and since then our finances have been good.

STORIES 2
Career and prosperity successes

I've been trying to improve my career and prosperity areas since I knew I was about to lose my job. Last week I did lose the job. Although I haven't found a new one yet, I did get all the following last week:

•A free service for my husband's car
•A free perm (and my salon is expensive!)
•A big discount on the mobile phone I wanted
•An offer to take part in a paid market research survey
•An offer to do the update for my husband's company's website - for a fee
•A call from a recruitment consultant about a job with a former employer

Looks like I'm doing something right. Thanks for the advice!

STORIES 3
Money started coming in...

I was unpacking in our new home last year while listening to a Feng Shui show. The guest said to put a mirror over the stove to generate wealth. My new kitchen has a tiled splashback, so I could not hang a large mirror there, but then I unpacked a small rectangular mirror and put it on one of the tile behind the cooker.  You guessed it, money started coming in, and we are now doing really well. My husband is making more money than he ever has.

STORIES 4
Reclaiming my home

I used to practice Feng Shui a long time ago. I just started 'reclaiming' my house this year, and already my husband has had several pay rises, bonuses and promotions. He was also offered an incredible project in Europe that he's very excited about. I've had two wonderful opportunities and a couple of great projects have come my way in the last few months. Even my kids are more cooperative and prosperous.  All I've been doing is carefully placing and moving objects and furniture and changing colours - something's working right!


Read more: 4 Feng Shui success stories: iVillage http://www.ivillage.co.uk/astrology/features/fengshui/articles/0,,613041_616882,00.html#ixzz12bhN6FFS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments