Followers

Friday 13 August 2010

Married Too Long

Three women:

one engaged,

one married and

one a mistress,

are chatting overLunch and conversation turns to their relationships.
They decided thatNight to surprise their men..
All three would wear a black leather bra andThong,
stiletto heels and a mask over their eyes.
A few days later they meet up for lunch.

The engaged woman:

The other night when my boyfriend came over
he found meWith a black leather bodice,
tall stilettos and a mask. He saw me and said,
'You are the woman of my dreams. I love you.'
Then we made love all nightLong.

The mistress:

Me too! The other night I met my lover at his office
and IWas wearing the leather outfit, heels,
mask over my eyes and a raincoat.
When I opened the raincoat he didn't say a word,
but we had wild sex for hours.

The married woman:

I sent the kids to stay at my mother's house for theNight.
When my husband came home I was wearing the
leather bra, blackStockings, stilettos and
a mask over my eyes.

He walked in the door, looked at me and said,

'What's for dinner, Batman?'




What do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments