Followers

Sunday 21 November 2010

NAOMI CAMPBELL POSES WITH NAKED MALE ‘CORPS’

 
In e bizarre photoshoot by Marcus Piggott & Mert Alas for the October 2010 issue of Interview magazine, Naomi Campbell poses with naked man corps! “Look, I’m controversial. It’s not that people don’t know who I am . . . If people want to work with me, then they want to work with me. If they don’t, they don’t,” said the 40-year-old supermodel. Pictures and interview highlights after the jump! On her career: “You know, none of us ever cared about this word supermodel. It was just a kind of terminology that the press came up with for whatever reason.
 
But what we did like was being together. We were very supportive of one another, my group of girls, and I don’t think that happens so much nowadays. I didn’t feel alone. Those ladies still look amazing today. Time has gone by, but they still look amazing.” On learning from mistakes: “I make many mistakes. Many mistakes. I’m not a perfect human being. I have to learn from my mistakes. 
 
And a lot of the ones I’ve made have been public. But I’m trying to do better. I admit to my mistakes. I admit to the things that I’ve done wrong. I admit it. But I’m trying to do right by myself and my life now.” On the “diamonds affair”: I did the best I could there with my knowledge and what I could remember. They were asking me about things that happened 13 years ago.

I felt like I was on trial myself—and this was not my trial. This wasn’t about me. This was his trial. But anyone looking at it would think it was about me. I do take that I said a word that was taken out of context, something about inconvenience. I accept that that was not the right word to say. But when asked if someone’s nervous sitting there, when you’ve got the whole world – people from Australia, people from Brazil, New Zealand – of course I was nervous! This is not what I’m used to. Being on a runway, doing a fashion show is what I know.”
 
Naomi   Naomi Campbell Cat Deluxe by Naomi Campbell for Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 2.5-Ounces  Sunset FOR WOMEN by Naomi Campbell - 2.5 oz EDT Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments