Followers

Sunday 30 January 2011

TOP 10 MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES

1. "Everyday may not be a good one, but there is good in every day. "

2. "What I do today is important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it. "

3. "The most important things in life aren’t things."

4. "You have a gold mine when you have a goal mind.”

5. "Do or do not, there is no try.” Yoda

6. "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away."

7. "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." Albert Einstein

8. "Every problem has a gift for you in its hands." Richard Bach

9. "The most wasted of all days is one without laugher." e.e. cummings

10. "I'd rather regret the things that I have done than the things that I have not done." Lucille Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments