Followers

Saturday 5 November 2011

100% Absolutely Definitely Confirmed! Naomie Harris Is The New Moneypenny!


We have gone on QUITE the journey with Naomie!

Back in June, we had heard that Daniel Craig's new Bond girl would be Pirates of the Caribbean actress Naomie Harris.

Then in July, we heard that Naomie's role in the new Bond movie would be as M's assistant Moneypenny.

THEN yesterday we heard that Ms. Harris would actually be playing a field agent named Eve in the 007 movie.

AND NOW, we're hearing that Naomie WILL play a character named Eve…who eventually becomes Moneypenny! Ah…we get it now!

Here's what Naomie had to say about her exciting new role:

"I still can’t believe it’s happening, I’m still pinching myself. I can’t wait to get started. I have spent two months preparing for the role."

"I’ve been doing yoga three times a week to get into shape. I’ve been stunt driving and firing machine guns, which I’ve discovered I have a real taste for."

Congratulations, Naomie…and good luck! We can't wait to see what U do with the role!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments