Followers

Thursday 3 November 2011

Eddie Murphy Hasn't Had A Drink In 18 Years


Eddie Murphy literally hasn't had a drop of alcohol since 1993.
He says that the taste of alcohol makes him nauseous.

He said:

"I don't drink at all. At all. I can't drink, because I will throw up. And sometimes it looks like the drinkers are having so much fun and I cannot."

That sounds pretty bad, but at least he's probably got the healthiest liver out of all his friends.

About the last time he got drunk he said:

"The last time I got drunk was… on my honeymoon, maybe 18 years ago. And that was the second time I got drunk and it was the last time. I was just thinking, you know, it's all good, I only had three glasses of champagne. It don't take a lot… I was feeling great for about five minutes, (thinking) this is a wonderful honeymoon."

Then, we're assuming, he proceeded to bazooka barf all over his new wife.

Sounds like a good reason to quit drinking to us. LOLz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments