Followers

Sunday 31 October 2010

Difference between my Boss and I

Is this true???



When I take long time to finish, I am slow.
When my boss takes a long time, he is thorough.


When I don't do it, i am lazy.
When my boss does not do it, he is busy.


When i do something without being told, i am trying to be smart.
When my boss does the same, he takes the initiative.


When I please my boss, i am apple polishing.
When my boss pleases his boss, he is cooperating.


When I make a mistake, you're an idiot.
When my boss make a mistake, he's only human..


When I am out of office, i am wandering around.
When my boss out of office, he's on business.


When I am on a day off sick, i am always sick.
When my boss is a day off sick, he must be very ill.


When I apply for leave, i must be going for an interview.
When my boss applies for leave, it's because he's overworked.


When I do good, my boss never remembers.
WHEN I DO WRONG, HE NEVER FORGETS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments